Apr 30, 2007

Springtime...

We are beholding the beauty of creation as the trees and flowers are about to be in full bloom. We love the Springtime in Boston. On the first warm day, about a week ago, I went across the street to the Public Gardens during my lunch break. You would have thought it was Saturday. There were people everywhere! And a smile on every face! It reminds me of the significance of the seasons of life our loving Father takes us through. After the winter season, there is always NEW LIFE!!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Hey friend!
You set up a blog!!!Yea! I will be a regular visiter. I wish I could come. We have alot to prepare for this month before daddy gets home. Surgery on the 16th,,, poss going on the road for a week after that. SPRING CLEANING! Love you friend. Upload pics with your blogs so I can see you!
K

Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve said...

Hey Sweet Sar,
I too will be checking out your blog...love it! We miss you guys terribly. I want to hear about Mexico!!
Tre

Oh that the glory of God would be made known in the city of Boston and to the four corners of earth!