Jul 3, 2007

His Generosity

One aspect of the character of God is all consuming in these days. I almost feel blinded by it.

Generous in Love, in Mercy, in Grace. He is a Generous Father. I had the opportunity and felt the desire to share with someone about that Love and Generosity the other day. When I evaluated the enviroment around me, I decided not to risk. I walked away thinking, "What did you have to loose?" The reality is that I have nothing left to loose. I should have lost it already if I have TRULY been crucified with Christ. Would I never see this girl again? Lord, if I missed it...please provide.

He is Generous. I woke the next day and went to catch the bus to go downtown. There was only one seat left on the bus that morning. After getting settled, I looked to the person next to me. She was there. I began to ask about her life, listened to her story, and eventually shared with her about the One who loves her. She was ready to hear.

I am overwhelmed with His Great Love and Generosity. Generous to me. Generous to Her. His LOVE is perfect. It is from everlasting to everlasting.

The joy in sharing His Love with others is unexplainable. There is a fresh reality in my spirit that nothing in this life is better than Knowing Him and Making Him Known.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Sarah!
Just got your comment on my blog and thought I'd come say hello! I hope you and Jeff are well--by the looks of all these lovely entries, you are. Are you going back to school in the fall? I'd love to hear from you sometime.
love,
Lauren

Kellie said...

sar...
i love this story.it does reveal the heart of the Lord! i want to pray expectantly for these kinds of encounters. to be surprised and awed by what He can do. thnaks for sharing!

Oh that the glory of God would be made known in the city of Boston and to the four corners of earth!