Nov 17, 2007

a day in the life...


This is a bridge I cross on my running path home each day. The leaves have turned and the holidays are upon us. It's a great time of year. The children at school are excited about their Thanksgiving Presentation and Feast next week. It's so fun to watch these little ones experience so much joy in the small things. I am amazed at how the tiniest things excite them. They have been instrumental in renewing the child in me these days. Jeff and I are enjoying a relaxing Saturday at home. We have had quite an eventful Fall, it's nice to just BE on a Saturday. Wednesday we brave the roads and the New York traffic as we travel to PA for the holiday ... and then, Friday ... we brave the friendly skies to be with our beloved Kinley-Paynes!

2 comments:

The Self Cottage said...

Beautiful pic of the bridge...we are jealous of the foliage you get to gaze upon! Right now it's sleeting in Dallas! Happy Thanksgiving to you, beloved friend.

The Crenshaws said...

What's the count down until the Crenshaws come to Boston? Should I get one of those digital blog counter-downer things on my page?!

Hope you are having a good, refreshing time with Anne in Morocco! Safety to you and Jeff both!

Oh that the glory of God would be made known in the city of Boston and to the four corners of earth!