Jan 31, 2009

a picture says a thousand words




jude knight is two and a half weeks old. he is already growing and changing so much. we are continually praising God for this healthy baby boy.

We were blessed to have so many sweet visitors at the hospital. It made our stay at Brigham just wonderful!


sweet Laura Williamson

Meg and Craig (and baby lily in utero)

Shelley and Adam

The Richmonds

Joy and E

John, Lia, baby Asher and Sonya

The Glenley Girls

Melissa Sales

Now for our big trip HOME!

leaving hotel Brigham! :)

Our happy FAMILY. Last picture in our hospital room.

praying with our friends over baby Jude

Shoshanna brought over enough groceries for three weeks. Trader Joe's was sold out of EVERYTHING after her trip there, i'm sure! :) Thank you Shosh! We love you.

5 comments:

kathy Strickland said...

We are so happy for you! Congratulations on your sweet Blessing!

Anonymous said...

oh. my. goodness.

so, so beautiful.

Christy said...

he is precious! we are so happy for you guys and hope that you are doing well!

April said...

Jeff & Sarah - I'm so happy for you, what a beautiful baby! I hope to see more photos as he grows. What a blessing. I haven't seen your mom & dad in a while and didn't know you were expecting, but was so pleased to see your waiting is over & you have your healthy baby. (by the way, I'm April from the Kellers :), just in case you don't know my last name.)

The Hyde's said...

I can't wait to see that little man next week!!! Love you, little Jude Knight. Aunt Ra-Ra

Oh that the glory of God would be made known in the city of Boston and to the four corners of earth!