Oct 20, 2009

September 2009

So much for trying to keep up with the monthly post. Ah, how time flies.


Our friends, the Williamsons had too many parties to count at their home these last few months. Such wonderful hosts.


Sweet baby Jude ... he's crawling like a champion now!


Jeff signed us up for a half marathon months ago. I ended up running alone b/c he was injured. I decided after that race that I don't like running alone.


He cheered me on all the way to the finish line!


We brought Melissa and Greg with us!

1 comment:

kelly said...

hi sarah! do you still check this? not sure, but i will say hi anyway :) thanks for the sweet comments! glad you stop over every once in a while - so glad to have you!
also, if you need any viagra, see above - hahahhaaaa!! :)

Oh that the glory of God would be made known in the city of Boston and to the four corners of earth!