Wow. First, thank you! I love that you took the time to read some of the ridiculousness. Second, I have just spent the last half hour reading over yours and I am crying. One, because I love your heart and reading our words is nothing less than the aroma of Christ. Second, I love seeing the sweet fruit of lives lived simply and extravagantly before Him. Stunning. I love you girl. thanks for taking the time to send your love. It means the world to me. Do you mind putting me on your prayer/update list - I would love to get behind you guys. Let me know if you need my email address. Wiele liebe von Berlin, Steffi
2 comments:
That is too funny! Were they all playing solitare or what?! :)
Wow. First, thank you! I love that you took the time to read some of the ridiculousness. Second, I have just spent the last half hour reading over yours and I am crying. One, because I love your heart and reading our words is nothing less than the aroma of Christ. Second, I love seeing the sweet fruit of lives lived simply and extravagantly before Him. Stunning. I love you girl. thanks for taking the time to send your love. It means the world to me. Do you mind putting me on your prayer/update list - I would love to get behind you guys. Let me know if you need my email address.
Wiele liebe von Berlin,
Steffi
Post a Comment