Jeff and I are in Breckenridge, Colorado on an extended DATE! The mountain air has been so refreshing! We are having a GREAT time!
It's early in the a.m. and, for some reason, I can't sleep. One of our latest converstations resides in my spirit. Though my body isn't resting, my mind and heart rests here at the thought of home...Heaven home.
Psalm 73
"Truly GOD is good to Israel, even to those who are upright and pure in heart.
But as for me, my feet had nearly slipped.
For I was envious of the foolish and arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked...but when I considered how to understand this, UNTIL I went into the sanctuary of my God; it was too great an effort for me and too painful, and it was then that I understood their final destiny.
...foolish was I, and ignorant; I was like a beast before You.
Nevertheless I am continually with You; You do hold my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to honor and glory.
Whom have I in heaven but You? And I have no delight or desire on earth besides You.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the Rock and the firm Strength of my heart and my Portion forever.
2 comments:
sooo glad you're enjoying yourselves in the mountains, and that you got to experience beaver creek! :) wish we were there!
Wow! How beautiful! Glad you guys got a little time away. Love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment