This is my very first blog entry...
Our little baby went home to be with Jesus yesterday. Thank you all for your love and support at this time. The scripture that comes is, "Those who trust in the Lord will never be disappointed." This does not mean that we will not experience disappointments in life but that God can be trusted and we will never regret or ultimately feel ripped off as we trust in Him.
Our Lord Jesus endured the cross, he knows so well what suffering feels like. He is so good to us and we have much to be thankful for. We look forward to seeing our little one when we pass through the gates to heaven. May Jesus be more powerfully seen through our lives as a result of this time. He is worth it!
Jeff
7 comments:
We love you guys and have been praying ever since you called. I cannot tell you how much I have sought the Lord; isn't it interesting how He uses other's situations to draw us closer to Him?
Words cannot express how instrumental you two have been and are in our lives.
The Bianchi Legacy... all because you are so faithful and obedient to His calling on your lives.
Jeff & Sarah,
I am so sorry for your loss. As you say, God is good. He can't be anything else, because he can't divorce himself from his character, thank goodness. Nonetheless, a loss hurts. Nathan and I will pray for you.
Best,
Lauren Benesh
Your top button is still buttoned. He is so good, and I love your hearts response - so faithful to Him. What a treasure that will be to meet your little one upon entering the pearly gates! We are still hurting with you, and we love you so much- you are a spiritual mother to so many women - including me. I love you from the depths of my heart. Our prayers are with you .
My prayers are with you two as your hearts hurt. I love you, sweet Sarah.
oh loves, we feel the ache of your loss. no words heal the wound, only the sweet balm of his presence. walker family is thinking of you in this time.
Our thoughts, love and prayers are with you guys over this loss. It's so hard to understand why things happen, but you are so right...God CAN be trusted and He will never disappoint us. He has a beautiful family in store for you guys! We love you!
Sarah...
It has been a long time and I found your blog completely by accident about a month ago. My heart truly grieves for your loss. It is a very very real loss too. I have walked through the deepest of valleys the last few years and God's faithfulness and provision are astounding. A verse that has brought me much comfort "Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light." Micah 7:8 Praying for the Lord to heal your broken heart, restore your hope, and mend your dreams...
Christy Smith
Post a Comment