Maya is five years old. Maya loves her gerbils Hansi and Fransi. Last year, Fransi died a tragic death. Here she is singing about Hansi! Notice Hansi in Maya's grasp ... click on Maya The Songwriter
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sarah!!! I laughed out loud, she is AWESOME. I loved your WM blog also. The pictures were so fun. Thinking of you and praying for you.
he sarah! i have been looking at your blog and love seeing what you are up to! i hope that you are doing okay with everything! just wanted to say hi and we think you all are great! love, christy - i am adding your blog to our links :)
2 comments:
Sarah!!! I laughed out loud, she is AWESOME. I loved your WM blog also. The pictures were so fun. Thinking of you and praying for you.
Me
he sarah! i have been looking at your blog and love seeing what you are up to! i hope that you are doing okay with everything! just wanted to say hi and we think you all are great! love, christy - i am adding your blog to our links :)
Post a Comment