May 19, 2011

husband. father. friend

All so often I wake in the watches of the night to find my husband sleeping peacefully by my side ... and all so often thoughts of gratitude fill my heart. It happened once again last night. I woke to see this great man resting. His body being rejuvenated in the dawn. And there I was once again, with a thankful heart, standing amazed that God had allowed me to marry such a man as this.

merely a few of the very many things I love about him. Faithful. Kind. Honest. Merciful. Humble. True to his word. A man of honor ... and so very handsome.

Happy Birthday to you, Jeff my love.



Jeff's favorite restaurant is a little Italian spot in the North End of Boston called Giacomos. It has about 10 tables and the ambiance is fantastic.


And of course, a quick stop by Mike's Pastry Shop for some Cannoli.

No comments:

Oh that the glory of God would be made known in the city of Boston and to the four corners of earth!