Jul 9, 2011

The sun will rise! Mexico 2011 adventures with Bianchi-Self

As surely as the sun rises, He will appear!
----------
We are flying home to Boston tonight after a week in Mexico with some dear friends.

As our aircraft reaches it's cruising altitude, I see the sun at the horizon once again.

I am ever in awe of our mighty God who has pitched a tent for the sun, like a bridegroom coming forth from his pavillion...like a champion rejoicing to run his course. It rises from one end of the earth and makes it's circuit to the other. Nothing is hidden from it's heat.

Oh lord, nothing can be hidden from your presence. Here you are and there you were. And up ahead you are waiting. My cup overflows!

Morning by morning Lauren and I would rise early for our feet to hit the sand and our hearts exalt the Lord. As always after spending time with Lauren, I am going home refreshed!

Here are some shots that documented our time.



















The beauty of God in the sunrise.





Jude was enamored by all of the many wild animals in Mexico ... Peacocks, turtles, monkeys etc.





Breakfast, lunch and dinner are always eventful with two boys!





We love you, Ava Elizabeth!












The whole crew!





Back home in his own bed, Jude crashed and slept until 10:30am!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Oh that the glory of God would be made known in the city of Boston and to the four corners of earth!