Sep 29, 2011

waco.

I heart Waco ... visiting Waco that is ... for many many reasons all having to do with people and Jesus. This fall, Jakey and I hopped a plane for Waco in order to attend World Mandate. Great teaching and passionate worship! And what a treasure to get time alone with my little Jake Saint.

So, here are a few highlights from our trip:



Jake and I set off all by ourselves! Here he is ready for another plane ride, gearing up for Mandate Weekend! See! He's so excited, just like his mom!



Friday morning Anne and I went to Ben's school for lunch. Hadn't been in the lunchroom for a long time. We made sure our voices were at a level ONE, right Ben?!


while I was at the conference during the day, getting filled up, envisioned, inspired etc ... Jakey had really good time with his Emmie. Thank you Emmie, for everything. You are wonderful!


and time with aunt lisa.


met L for coffee one morning and ran into this little dude. love me some Jude Freedom!




and of course Ken and Gigi


Maria saved us front row seats ... in the TWEEN section of mandate! Loved watching those high schoolers worship their hearts out!


Mandate lunch with this adorable love.


and last of the pics, but not least ... my kindred Marce and baby Emma. Wishing you lived closer, Marce. Maybe one day!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fun trip! so glad to see you there and thanks for your encouragement! you are such an encourager! hope that all is well in boston! love to you guys!

Oh that the glory of God would be made known in the city of Boston and to the four corners of earth!