
happy boys loving each other. jude is always wanting to hold Jake, even though he is almost the same size.

we had great time lighting the tree this year. we always have friends over to do this and with each ornament we say something we are grateful for. Jude kept repeating the names of his little friends over and over again, "I'm gangful for Annie Kate, Charlie, Skye, and Jakey, Annie Kate, Charlie, Skye and Jakey" The next day he woke up, ran downstairs and hugged his Christmas tree. He is also really fascinated with Jesus and reading the Christmas story. I'm so glad that he has no clue about all the presents yet. I am totally enjoying the purity of Christmas where my kids don't think about what they are about to receive as much as how good God has been to send us His Son.
No comments:
Post a Comment