woke up to the sunrise, had a cup of coffee, raced out the door to the dentist. (dentist=sweetest morning? read on!) my dentist's office is in Copley Place, so I planned to put two dollars worth of quarters in the meter so that I could take a walk afterwards. Walked through the city, Christmas music playing from the store fronts, beautiful sun shiny day, cold enough to wear a sweater, saw our friend Renne and talked to him a while, continued on, walked through the public garden into Beacon Hill. Got a specialty Christmas drink at the BUCKS: (Peppermint Egg Nog Latte) It was amazing. Strolled back through the city, hopped in the car, saw our friend, Reed walking, home to find my two little beings happy as can be. and my one big being loving life. put Jake back to bed, cleaned up a bit, busted out the trader joe's gingerbread house, had mommy/son craft time. so so fun.
I really like days like this








Location:Boston
No comments:
Post a Comment